Team WeeD sur Call Of Duty : Black Ops Index du Forum
Team WeeD sur Call Of Duty : Black Ops
Recherche et destruction Hardcore

Team WeeD sur Call Of Duty : Black Ops Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: FIFA 12 For IPad And IPhone.zip.html ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team WeeD sur Call Of Duty : Black Ops Index du Forum -> Tout sur Black Ops -> Trophées Black ops
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
prianse

Masculin
Point(s): 119
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: FIFA 12 For IPad And IPhone.zip.html Répondre en citant

FIFA 12 For IPad And IPhone.zip.html > bit.ly/1U4GEFp

I...changed...the...right...stick...values...to...3...and...-6...which...fixed...the...right...stick...but...the...menus...still...dont...work.share.Share.on.Twitter.Share.on.Facebook.Email.Link.Like.+.Quote.Reply.Thank...youso...the...scrolling...menus...thing...only...happens...when...I...initially...open...fifa...12klosilian,..Jun..17,..2012..klosilian..Expand..Collapse..macrumors..newbie..Joined:..Jun..17,..2012..#23..Other..blog..footballhatrick..said:..↑..Hi,..I..was..wondering..can..someone..please..send..me..screenshots..of..the..website:..or..if..someone..can..tell..me..how..to..configure..my..ps3..controls..with..fifa..12,..i..followed..the..steps..of..opening../Documents/Electronic..Arts/FIFA..12/buttonDataSetup.ini..and..adding..the..controller,..everything..worked..except..the..square..button,..i..tried..going..to..the..website..above..but..for..some..reason..it..wouldn't..work..at..all,..it..would..say..not..found..error..message.Gamepad.Companion.doesn't.helpAny..help..or..ideas..would..be..great..full..thank..you..very..much...share...Share...on...Twitter...Share...on...Facebook...Email...Link...Like...+...Quote...Reply...I..already..have..GamePad..Companion..and..it..doesn't..seem..to..helpThen.at.the.very.bottom.of.the.long.list.of.controllers,.copy.and.paste.this:.AddController."Controller053".AddAlias."PLAYSTATION(R)3.Controller".AddMap.PCAXIS0DOWN.VBAILSDOWN.AddMap.PCAXIS0DOWN.VBFELSDOWN.AddMap.PCAXIS0RIGHT.VBAILSRIGHT.AddMap.PCAXIS0RIGHT.VBFELSRIGHT.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON15.VBAIA.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON15.VBFESELECT.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON14.VBAIB.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON14.VBFECANCEL.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON13.VBAIY.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON13.VBFEY.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON16.VBAIX.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON16.VBFEX.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON11.VBAILB.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON11.VBFELB.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON12.VBAIRB.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON12.VBFERB.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON09.VBAILT.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON09.VBFELT.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON10.VBAIRT.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON10.VBFERT.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON05.VBAILDPADUP.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON05.VBFELDPADUP.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON08.VBAILDPADLEFT.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON08.VBFELDPADLEFT.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON07.VBAILDPADDOWN.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON07.VBFELDPADDOWN.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON06.VBAILDPADRIGHT.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON06.VBFELDPADRIGHT.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON04.VBAISTART.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON04.VBFESTART.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON01.VBAIBACK.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON01.VBFEHELP.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON02.VBAIL3.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON02.VBFEL3.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON03.VBAIR3.AddMap.PCCONTROLBUTTON03.VBFER3.AddMap.PCAXIS0UP.VBAILSUP.AddMap.PCAXIS0UP.VBFELSUP.AddMap.PCAXIS0LEFT.VBAILSLEFT.AddMap.PCAXIS0LEFT.VBFELSLEFT.AddMap.PCAXIS2LEFT.VBAIRSLEFT.AddMap.PCAXIS2LEFT.VBFERSLEFT.AddMap.PCAXIS2UP.VBAIRSUP.AddMap.PCAXIS2UP.VBFERSUP.AddMap.PCAXIS2RIGHT.VBAIRSRIGHT.AddMap.PCAXIS2RIGHT.VBFERSRIGHT.AddMap.PCAXIS2DOWN.VBAIRSDOWN.AddMap.PCAXIS2DOWN.VBFERSDOWN.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------.Then.save.the.document.and.launch.the.gameJorge14,.Nov.23,.2011.Jorge14.Expand.Collapse.macrumors.newbie.Joined:.Nov.23,.2011.#19.I'm.thinking.about.edit.files.in.order.to.limit.the.navigation.through.the.menu.to.the.keyboardfootballhatrick,.Jun.20,.2012.footballhatrick.Expand.Collapse.macrumors.newbie.Joined:.Jun.14,.2012.Location:.London.#24.Controls.mess.up.in.the.menu.I.did.what.u.asked.but.when.i.pause.the.game.for.the.menu.when.playing.a.match.or.at.the.main.menu.theres.a.mess.up.with.the.controls.which.either.clicks.left.or.right.or.up.r.down,.and.even.sometimes.when.I'm.playing.a.match.it.would.suddenly.pause.or.press.a.button.I'm.not.pressingClick...it...and...That's...it,...you're...done...amigo!...fifa...12...game...zip...download...will...beginI...am...looking...at...the...Gamepad...Companion...app...in...the...Mac...App...Store...but...am...hesitant...to...buying...it...unless...it...will...fix...my...problem.Convenient.management.wilson,.rDevelop.players.and.choose.the.best.tactics.to.take.your.club.to.the.top.of.the.league.tablemickeydamouse,...Nov...19,...2011...mickeydamouse...Expand...Collapse...macrumors...newbie...Joined:...Nov...19,...2011...#13...Im...pretty...sure...that...u...can...find...all...the...drivers...at:...System/Library/Extensionsaaeyers:...would...you...suggest...GamePad...Companion...for...anything...else?......share...Share...on...Twitter...Share...on...Facebook...Email...Link...Like...+...Quote...Reply...Go.to./Documents/Electronic.Arts/FIFA.12/buttonDataSetup.ini.This.file.will.open.up.in.TextEdit.no.problemYou..can..plug..in..the..controller..if..a..wired..oneif.it's.possible.it's.a.good.chance..share.Share.on.Twitter.Share.on.Facebook.Email.Link.Like.+.Quote.Reply.You..need..to..install..drivers..to..you..use..itAll...rights...reserved.About...UsTerms...Of...Service...Free.mobile.downloads:.iPhone.games.Mobile.version.English...Franais.Deutsch.Espaol.Portugus...Games.Android.Games.Mobile.games.Symbian.Games.iPhone.Games.Ringtones.Customization.Live.wallpapers.Free.Mobile.Wallpapers.Free.Themes.Apps..Download.free.FIFA'12:.iPhone,.iPad.and.iPod.devices.are.ideally.suited.for.the.gameEverything..works..fine..for..a..while..and..then..the..menus..freak..out----------..Ok..so..if..people..are..having..the..same..issue..as..I..was..take..a..look..over..here..and..hopefully..there..is..the..solutionMy..current..status:..so..I..have..my..controller..connected..to..my..computer..via..bluetoothYou...can...download...FIFA'12...to...iPad...or...iPhone...absolutely...free...of...charge...directly...at...our...siteFAME...HACK=win...1...game...and...become...a...legendarymanager5I..would..appreciate..any..helpSo...far,...I...have...been...able...to...get...EVERY...button...and...joystick...to...work...perfectly...on...the...Mac...with...Fifa12...except...for...the...X...and...SQUARE...buttons...don't...behave...perfectlyFor..the..wireless,..you..need..a..receiverI've.copied.the.commands.and.edited.the.buttonData.ini.with.the.commands.in.this.thread:.I've.downloaded.the.zip.file.and.followed.the.instructions.here:.I've.downloaded.multiple.ps3.drivers.for.mac,.one.of.which.is.this.one:.I.even.spent.$15,.bought.ControllerMate,.and.spent.about.3.hours.configuring.my.controller,.but.to.no.avail....share...Share...on...Twitter...Share...on...Facebook...Email...Link...Like...+...Quote...Reply...Game.description:.FIFA'12:.FIFA.12..the.best.football.simulator.on.iDevice.for.2011/2012 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team WeeD sur Call Of Duty : Black Ops Index du Forum -> Tout sur Black Ops -> Trophées Black ops Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation